Primary Extradural Meningioma Presenting as Garcin’s Syndrome – a Case Report
Authors: T. Krejčí, T. Hrbáč, R. Lipina, T. Paleček
Authors - sphere of activity: 1Neurochirurgická klinika, Fakultní nemocnice Ostrava; 2LF Ostravské univerzity v Ostravě
Article: Cesk Slov Neurol N 2012; 75/108(4): 490-493
Category: Case Report
Number of articles displayed: 173x
Garcin’s syndrome is characterized by a unilateral, progressive lesion of at least seven cranial nerves, together with radiological signs of osteoclastic skull base lesion, without signs of elevated intracranial pressure or disturbances to long sensory and motor pathways. The authors present a case study of primary extradural meningioma presenting as Garcin’s syndrome, not published in the Czech literature yet.
Garcin’s syndrome – cranial nerve lesion – extradural meningioma
The full wording of this article is available only to registered users. Plese register and you can read this article immediately.
If you are a subscriber, log in and enter the subscriber code from your magazine cover.
If you are not a subscriber, log in for unlimited access to older editions.
Tento článek si můžete přečíst pokud si aktivujete Premium účet.
SubscriptionSubscribe the Journal
The subscription grants you full access to all the articles.
Issue No.: 3 / 2013
- Creutzfeldt-Jacob disease | views: 126
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia 7 – a Case Report | views: 58
- Electrophysiological Examination of the Pelvic Floor | views: 49
- Ultrasound-guided Brain Cavernoma Surgery | views: 43
- Differences in the Modulation of Cortical Activity in Patients Suffering from Upper Arm Spasticity Following Stroke and Treated with Botulinum Toxin A | views: 34
- Torticollis at Grisel’s Syndrome – Case Reports | views: 30
- Significance and Limitations of Visual Evoked Potentials in the Study of Pathophysiology of Migraine | views: 25
- Evaluation of Epidemiological Stroke Data from the IKTA Register. Stroke Incidence in the Zlin District | views: 25
- X-adrenoleukodystrophy | views: 25
- The Role of a Neurootologist in Identification of Post-radiation Complications in Patients with Vestibular Schwannoma Treated with Leksell Gamma Knife | views: 19