I hereby grant MeDitorial, s.r.o., with the registered office in Prague 2, Nové Město, Sokolská 490/31. Reg. No.: 27199151, registered in the Commericial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, as a personal data controller (hereinafter reffered to as „Company“), my consent to the processing of personal data,
- for the purpose of my registration and the use of the services, websites, projects and applications under the proLékaře.cz brand, including language versions (hereinafter referred to as „Projects“) that are managed by the Company. An updated list of projects is here.
- further to the purpose of sending informational newsletters and newsletters with offers (that may contain commercial communications) published by MeDitorial about news, topical subjects and services of the Company and its partners,
- further to the purpose of sending notifications in case that the registered user has a mobile application, in accordance with Act no. 101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as the „Czech Personal Data Protection Act“), as amended and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the „General Data Protection Regulation“). This consent is granted for a maximum period of 10 years or until my withdrawal of this consent.
Furthermore, I hereby give consent to the Company to provide my personal data to the extent of my email address and postal address to its business partners – personal data processors, whose current list can be found at here.
I hereby confirm that I have been provided with the information about my rights under the abovementioned legislation relating to the processing of personal data.
- right to access to my processed personal data, correction of inaccurate or incorrect data, deletion of personal data, restrictions on the processing of personal data;
- right to lodge a complaint against the processing of personal data;
- right to personal data portability in a structured and machine-readable format;
- right to revocation of consent to the processing of personal data at any time;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority which is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
I hereby confirm that I have been provided with the information about the handling and processing of my personal data.
- My personal data will be processed only within the scope of what I provided and only for the above-mentioned purposes.
- The Company processes my personal data accordingly: saving them to a database, changing them if I amend them or demand that they are changed, searching for them within the scope of the database, classifying them on the basis of various criteria and destroying them after the expiry of the above-mentioned limited time period or after the withdrawal of my consent.
I understand that in case of any questions regarding the processing of my personal data or in case of exercising my above mentioned rights regarding my personal data protection or enforcement of my personal data protection rights I have the option of contacting an authorised person via the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org and/or via the following telephone number +420 212 249 013, or contacting the Company person assigned to matters of personal data protection, Mária Chvajová Staňková via the following email address at email@example.com.