1. Connor DE jr, Chittiboina P, Caldito G, Nanda A. Comparison of operative and nonoperative management of spinal epidural abscess: a retrospective review of clinical and laboratory predictors of neurological outcome. J Neurosurg Spine 2013; 19(1): 119–127.
2. Reihsaus E, Waldbaur H, Seeling W. Spinal epidural abscess: a meta-analysis of 915 patients. Neurosurg Rev 2000; 23(4): 175–204.
3. Nathoo N, Narotam PK, Nadvi SS, van Dellen JR. Epidural abscess. J Neurosurg Pediatr 2013; 11(3): 356–358.
4. Avilucea FR, Patel AA. Epidural infection: Is it really an abscess? Surg Neurol Int 2012; 3 (Suppl 5): S370–S376.
5. Shah NH, Roos KL. Spinal epidural abscess and paralytic mechanisms. Curr Opin Neurol 2013; 26(3): 314–317.
6. Chen SH, Chang WN, Lu CH, Chuang YC, Lui CC, Chen SF et al. The clinical characteristics, therapeutic outcome, and prognostic factors of non-tuberculous bacterial spinal epidural abscess in adults: a hospital-based study. Acta Neurologica Taiwanica 2011; 20(2): 107–113.
7. Zimmerer SM, Conen A, Müller AA, Sailer M, Taub E, Flückiger U et al. Spinal epidural abscess: aetiology, predisponent factors and clinical outcomes in a 4-year prospective study. Eur Spine J 2011; 20(12): 2228–2234.