1.Hatcher SE, Waubant E, Nourbakhsh B, et al. Rebound syndrome in patients with multiple sclerosis after cessation of fingolimod treatment. JAMA neurology 2016; 73(7): 790-794.
2.Aglietti P, Insall J, Buzzi R, et al. Idiopathic osteonecrosis of the knee. Aetiology, prognosis and treatment. The Journal of bone and joint surgery British volume 1983; 65(5): 588-597.
3.G.Novi, A. Ghezzi, M. Pizzorno, et al. Dramatic rebounds of MS during pregnancy following fingolimod withdrawal. Neurol Neuroimmunol Neuroinflamm.2018 May;5(3): e462.
4.Bove, Riley MD, MMSc; Alwan, Sura PhD; Friedman,et al.Management of Multiple Sclerosis During Pregnancy and the Reproductive Years A Systematic Review. Bove at al.on behalf of the Centre of Excellence in Reproduction and Child Health (MS-CERCH). Obstetrics&gynecology.2014 Dec;124(6):1157-1168.
5. Cree BA. Update on reproductive safety of current and emerging disease-modifying therapies for multiple sclerosis. Mult Scler J 2013; 19: 835–843.
6. Guilloton L, Pegat A, Defrance J, Quesnel L, Barral G, Drouet A. Neonatal pancytopenia in a child, born after maternal exposure to natalizumab throughout pregnancy.2017 March; 46 (3):301-302.
7.B.Canibaño et al. Severe rebound disease activity afterfingolimod withdrawal in apregnant woman with multiple sclerosis managed with rituximab: A case study . Case Reports in Women's Health 2020Jan; 25: doi: 10.1016/j.crwh.2019.e00162.
8. Patricia K Coyle. Multiple sclerosis and pregnancy prescriptions.Expert Opin. Drug Saf. Expert Opin. Drug Saf. (2014) 13(12):1565-1568.
9. Diana Ramašauskaite, Dalia Laužikiene and Audrone Arlauskien. Pregnancy and Multiple Sclerosis: An Update on the Disease Modifying Treatment Strategy and a Review of Pregnancy’s Impact on Disease Activity Medicina (Kaunas).2020 Jan 21;56(2):49.
10. Lindsey Dalka, Antoine Harb, Kael Mikesell, and Gillian Gordon Perue. Medically Refractory Multiple Sclerosis Is Successfully Treated with Plasmapheresis in a Super Morbidly Obese Pregnant Patient Case Rep Neurol Med.2020 Nisan 4; 2020: 4536145.
11.Weinstein RS. Glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis and osteonecrosis. Endocrinology and metabolism clinics of North America 2012; 41(3): 595.