1. Guideline International Network (G-I-N). [online]. Dostupné z URL: http://www.g-i-n.net/.
2. Schünemann HJ, Oxman AD, Brozek J, Glasziou P, Bossuyt P, Chang S et al. GRADE: assessing the quality of evidence for diagnostic recommendations. Evid Based Med 2008; 13(6): 162–163.
3. Atkins D, Briss P, Eccles M, Flottorp S, Guyatt G, Harbour R et al. Systems for grading the quality of evidence and the strength of recommendations II: pilot study of a new system. BMC Health Serv Res 2005; 5(1): 25.
4. Claridge JA, Fabian TC. History and development of evidence-based medicine. J Word Surg 2005; 29(5): 547–553.
5. Guyatt GH, Oxman AD, Vist G, Kunz R, Falck-Ytter Y, Alonso-Coello P et al. GRADE: an emerging concensus on rating quality of evidence and strength of recommendations GRADE: an emerging consensus on rating quality of evidence and strength of recommendations. BMJ 2008; 336(7650): 924–926.
6. Coopey M, Nix M, Clancy C. Evidence-based practice: AHRQ’s role in generating and disseminating knowledge. AORN J 2007; 86(5): 857–860.
7. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). [online]. Dostupné z URL: http://www.ahrq.gov/.
8. European Stroke Organization (ESO). [online]. Dostupné z URL: http://www.eso-stroke.org/.
9. The AGREE Collaboration. The Appraisal of Guidelines for Research & Evaluation (AGREE) Instrument. [online]. Dostupné z URL: http://www.agreecollaboration.org.
10. Canadian Medical Association. Guidelines for Canadian clinical practice guidelines. [online]. Dostupné z URL: http://mdm.ca/cpgsnew/cpgs/gccpg-e.htm.
11. National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. [online]. Dostupné z URL: http://www.nice.org.uk/.
12. Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network. [online]. Dostupné na http://www.sign.ac.uk/.
13. Clinical Practice Guideline: 2008 Update. Public Health Service 2008.
14. Clancy C, Slutsky J, Chest. Guidelines for guidelines: we’ve come a long way. Chest 2007; 132(3): 746–747.
15. Conway P, Clancy C. Comparative effectiveness research-implications of the Federal Coordinating Council’s report. N Engl J Med 2009; 361(4): 328–330.