1. Vanderwee K, Clark M, Dealy C et al. Pressure ulcer prevalence in Europe: a pilot study. J Eval Clin Pract 2007; 13 (2): 227–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2006.00684.x.
2. Dube A, Sidambe V, Verdon A et al. Risk factors associated with heel pressure ulcer development in adult population: a systematic literature review. J Tissue Viability 2022; 31 (1): 84–103. doi: 10.1016/j.jtv.2021.10.007.
3. Delmore B, Ayello EA, Smith D et al. Refining heel pressure injury risk factors in the hospitalized patient. Adv Skin Wound Care 2019; 32 (11): 512–519. doi: 10.1097/01.ASW.0000579704.28027.d2.
4. Luboz V, Perrier A, Bucki M et al. Influence of the calcaneus shape on the risk of posterior heel ulcer using 3D patient-specific biomechanical modeling. Ann Biomed Eng 2015; 43 (2): 325–335. doi: 10.1007/s10439-014-11 82-6.
5. Donnelly J, Winder J, Kernohan WG et al. An RCT to determine the effect of a heel elevation device in pressure ulcer prevention post-hip fracture. J Wound Care 2011; 20 (7): 309. doi: 10.12968/jowc.2011.20.7.309.
6. Bååth C, Engström M, Gunningberg L et al. Prevention of heel pressure ulcers among older patients – from ambulance care to hospital discharge: a multi-centre randomized controlled trial. Appl Nurs Res 2016; 30: 170–175. doi: 10.1016/j.apnr.2015.10.003.
7. Haesler E. European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, National Injury Advisory panel and Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance. Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers/Injuries: Quick Reference Guide. 2019. [online]. Available from URL: file: ///C: /Users/156459/Downloads/ggg-quick-reference-guide-version04dec2019-secured.pdf.
8. Rivolo M, Dionisi S, Olivari D et al. Heel pressure injuries: consensus-based recommendations for assessment and management. Adv Skin Wound Care (New Rochelle) 2020; 9 (6): 332–347. doi: 10.1089/wound.2019.1042.
9. Saibertová S, Pokorná A. Nurses knowledge in presure ulcers management related to the monitoring of the incidence and prevalence of pressure ulcers: a questionnaire survey. Prakt Lék 2021; 101 (Suppl 1, díl 2): 27–31.
10. Kambová V, Pokorná A, Saibertová S. The knowledge and practises of nurses in the prevention of medical devices related injuries in intensive care – questionnaire survey. Cesk Slov Neurol N 2019; 82/115 (Suppl 1): S19–S22. doi: 10.14735/amcsnn2019S19.
11. Ebi WE, Hirko GF, Mijena DA. Nurses‘ knowledge to pressure ulcer prevention in public hospitals in Wollega: a cross-sectional study design. BMC Nursing 2019; 20: 18. doi: 10.1186/s12912-019-0346-y.
12. Dalvand S, Ebadi A, Gheshlagh RG. Nurses‘ knowledge on pressure injury prevention: a systematic review and meta-analysis based on the Pressure Ulcer Knowledge Assessment Tool. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol 2018; 11: 613–620. doi: 10.2147/CCID.S186381.
13. Charalambous C, Koulouri A, Roupa Z et al. Knowledge and attitudes of nurses in a major public hospital in Cyprus towards pressure ulcer prevention. J Tissue Viability 2019; 28 (1): 40–45. doi: 10.1016/j.jtv.2018.10. 005.
14. Gul A, Andsoy II, Ozkaya B et al. A descriptive, cross-sectional survey of Turkish nurses‘ knowledge of pressure ulcer risk, prevention, and staging. Ostomy Wound Manage 2017; 63 (6): 40–46.
15. Tallier PC, Reineke PR, Asadoorian K et al. Perioperative registered nurses knowledge, attitudes, behaviors, and barriers regarding pressure ulcer prevention in perioperative patients. Appl Nurs Res 2017; 36: 106–110. doi: 10.1016/j.apnr.2017.06.009.
16. Fulbrook P, Lawrence P, Miles S. Australian nurses‘ knowledge of pressure injury prevention and management: a cross-sectional survey. J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs 2019; 46 (2): 106–112. doi: 10.1097/WON.000 0000000000508.
17. Ciprandi G, Crucianelli S. Top tips: preventing pressure ulcers in premature babies and neonates. Wounds International 2015, 6 (4): 5–9.
18. Levine JM, Zulkowski KM. Secondary analysis of office of inspector general’s pressure ulcer data: incidence, avoidability, and level of harm. Adv Skin Wound Care 2015; 28 (9): 420–428. doi: 10.1097/01.ASW.0000470070.23694.f3.
19. Rivolo M, Dionisi S, Olivari D et al. Heel pressure injuries: consensus-based recommendations for assessment and management. Adv Wound Care (New Rochelle) 2020; 9 (6): 332–347. doi: 10.1089/wound.2019.1042.