1. Sartelli M, Guirao X, Hardcastle TC et al. 2018 WSES/SIS-E consensus conference: recommendations for the management of skin and soft-tissue infections. World J Emerg Surg 2018; 13: 58. doi: 10.1186/s13017-018-0219-9.
2. Esposito S, Bassetti M, Borrè S et al. Diagnosis and management of skin and soft-tissue infections (SSTI): a literature review and consensus statement on behalf of the Italian Society of Infectious Diseases and International Society of Chemotherapy. J Chemother 2011; 23 (5): 251–262. doi: 10.1179/joc.2011.23.5.251.
3. Eron LJ, Lipsky BA, Low DE et al. Expert panel on managing skin and soft tissue infections. Managing skin and soft tissue infections: expert panel recommendations on key decision points. J Antimicrob Chemother 2003; 52 (Suppl 1): i3–i17. doi: 10.1093/jac/dkg466.
4. Pokorná A, Benešová K, Mužík J et al. Data Sources for Monitoring of Non-healing Wounds in a National Health Information System – Epidemiology of Non-healing Wounds – Analysis of the National Register of Hospitalized Patients in 2007–2015. Cesk Slov Neurol N 2017; 80/113 (Supp1 1): S8–S17. doi: 10.14735/amcsnn2017S8.
5. Veverková L, Reška M, Vlček P et al. Key factors for the development of pressure ulcers in surgical practice. Cesk Slov Neurol N 2019; 82/115 (Supp1 1): S60–S65. doi: 10.14735/amcsnn2019S60.
6. Alexa J, Rečka L, Votápková J et al. Czech Republic: health system review. Health Syst Transit 2015; 17 (1): 1–165.
7. OECD/EU. Health at a glance: Europe 2020 – state of health in the EU cycle. Paris: OECD Publishing 2020. doi: org/ 10.1787/ 82129230-en.
8. WHO Regional Office for Europe, European Commission, COVID-19 Health Systems Response Monitor – Czech Republic. European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies. 2021 [online]. Available from URL: https: / / eurohealthobservatory.who.int/ monitors/ hsrm/ overview.