1. Shively SB, Horkayne-Szakaly I, Jones RV et al. Characterisation of interface astroglial scarring in the human brain after blast exposure: a post-mortem case series. Lancet Neurol 2016; 15 (9): 944–953. doi: 10.1016/S1474-4422 (16) 30057-6.
2. Hadanny A, Abbott S, Suzin G et al. Effect of hyperbaric oxygen therapy on chronic neurocognitive deficits of post-traumatic brain injury patients: retrospective analysis. BMJ Open 2018; 8 (9): e023387. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2018-023387.
3. Shlamkovitch N, Efrati S, Golan H et al. The effect of hyperbaric oxygen treatment (HBOT) on post traumatic central-type chronic disabling tinnitus. [abstract]45th European Underwater and Baromedical SocietyConference. Tel Aviv, Israel 2019: 39.
4. Brkic P, Jeremic R, Djelic M et al. Hyperbaric oxygen enhances neuroprotection stimulates neurogenesis after brain injury in rats; an intermediary role of interleukin-10. [abstract] 45th European Underwater and Baromedical Society Conference. Tel Aviv, Israel 2019: 40.
5. Doenyas-Barak K, Kutz I, Catalogna M et al. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for combat associated PTSD-first presentation of the results of the prospective randomized controlled trial on Israeli veterans. [abstract] 45th European Underwater and Baromedical Society Conference. Tel Aviv, Israel 2019: 44.
6. Hadanny A, Bechor Y, Catalogna M et al. Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy can induce neuroplasticity and significant clinical improvement in patients suffering from fibromyalgia with a history of childhood sexual abuse-randomized controlled trial. Front Psychol 2018; 9: 2495. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2018.02495.
7. Shapira R, Efrati S, Ashery U. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy as a new treatment approach for Alzheimer‘s disease. Neural Regen Res 2018; 13 (5): 817–818. doi: 10.4103/1673-5374.232475.
8. Tal S, Hadanny A, Sasson E et al. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy can induce angiogenesis and regeneration of nerve fibers in traumatic brain injury patients. Front Hum Neurosci 2017; 11: 508. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2017.00508.
9. Boussi-Gross R, Golan H, Volkov O et al. Improvement of memory impairments in poststroke patients by hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Neuropsychology 2015; 29: 610–621. doi: 10.1037/neu0000149.
10. Boussi-Gross R, Suzin G, Dagan K et al. The cognitive profile before and after HBOT – What can we learn from the first 1000 patients? [abstract] 45th European Underwater and Baromedical Society Conference. Tel Aviv, Israel 2019: 58.
11. Lippert T, Borlongan CV. Prophylactic treatment of hyperbaric oxygen treatment mitigates inflammatory response via mitochondria transfer. CNS Neurosci Ther 2019; 25: 815–823. doi: 10.1111/ cns.13124.